Transation of Allegati

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
billoms
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 57
Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 22:11

Transation of Allegati

Post by billoms »

I need help translating an Allegati from Sicily in 1842. How do I proceed with this?
Bill Cecere
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Transation of Allegati

Post by adelfio »

You can join and upload images to a free image hosting website, like imageshack.com then copy the direct link and paste it in your post or reply.

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
billoms
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 57
Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 22:11

Re: Transation of Allegati

Post by billoms »

Thanks Marty. I will try it
Post Reply