Plesae, assistance in translating this Death Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
MSugumele
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 01 Dec 2008, 03:23

Plesae, assistance in translating this Death Record

Post by MSugumele »


Image


This is the death record of Pasquariello, Giannaurio. I would appreciate your assistance with the translation of this record.

Thank you,
Marcia Sugumele
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Plesae, assistance in translating this Death Record

Post by adelfio »

1871 Jan 22 death of Giannaurio Pasquariello age ?? son of Michelangelo Pasquariello and Angiola (surname very blurry possible) Milano??? all contadino peasant farmers

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
MSugumele
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 01 Dec 2008, 03:23

Re: Plesae, assistance in translating this Death Record

Post by MSugumele »

Thank you so much....I will have others in the next few days, as I just discovered this family link.

Marcia
Post Reply