I am looking for a translation of this birth record.
It's SALVATOR BRUSCA - right-hand side. I think it says 14 June 1766...
Is the child's full name Dominico Salvator?
Thank you!
Julia
Birth record
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth record
14 June 1766 is the Baptism day, I do not understand the actual birth day...
Domenico Salvatore Brusca, son of Sebastiano Brusca and Anna Galati
Domenico Salvatore Brusca, son of Sebastiano Brusca and Anna Galati
Re: Birth record
Nudius tertius, che letteralmente vuol dire "a tre giorni da oggi" (o meglio "è ora il terzo giorno"), equivale a dire l'altro ieri, quindi nato il 12.
L.
L.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth record
Thanks Luca!
Leandra the birth date is 12 June.
Nudius tertius = the day before yesterday --> 12
Leandra the birth date is 12 June.
Nudius tertius = the day before yesterday --> 12
- LeandraCat
- Veteran

- Posts: 209
- Joined: 15 Feb 2011, 15:52
Re: Birth record
Thank you both
I actually used Google Translate for Luca's post 