Dear Forum,
Can anyone please offer me advice on how to I can find Maria Marinaro who becomes Maria Fuschino.
Her parents are Vincenzo Marinaro (James Marino) and Rosa Maria Chiusano who were from Pettoranello, Italy.
Maria was born in Trenton, New Jersey.
Maria first appears in the
1900 US Census:
She is listed as Mary Maranara. Her age is 4, born Oct 1895-living 431 Lamberton Street, Trenton
1910 US Census:
She is listed as Annie Marcino. Her age is 14, born 1896- living 433 Lamberton Street, Trenton.
There is no listing or evidence of her existing till she turns up again in her father's Last Will and Testament dated May 26, 1933. Here she is listed as Maria Fuschino.
She has 3 other sisters- Vincenza Marinaro (Giancola)
Teresa Marinaro (Pinelli)-known as Elizabeth
Maria Antonia Marinaro (Procaccini)-known as Margaret
I have evidence of the other sisters lives along with their husbands & children, I have evidence of her parents existing and where they lived etc but Maria Fuschino is a mystery.
Can anyone offer me any leads? I am really lost.
Kind regards,
Silvana/Australia
Fuschino
- silvana/australia
- Rookie

- Posts: 44
- Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 00:00
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
Fuschino
g'day from WA