2 more photo transcriptions needed
2 more photo transcriptions needed
A couple more translations and I think that will take care of my questions for now. Thanks.
Re: 2 more photo transcriptions needed
If I am not wrong:
"offro ai miei cari zii pure senza conoscerli"
"I give it to my dear zii (this word can mean two uncles or a couple uncle/aunt) even if I don't know them"
"Agrigento, 25-11-59. Per ricordarti di me"
"Agrigento, 25-11-59. For you to remember me (or "to remind you about me")
"offro ai miei cari zii pure senza conoscerli"
"I give it to my dear zii (this word can mean two uncles or a couple uncle/aunt) even if I don't know them"
"Agrigento, 25-11-59. Per ricordarti di me"
"Agrigento, 25-11-59. For you to remember me (or "to remind you about me")
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: 2 more photo transcriptions needed
Thank you. I love this forum!

