Need help with these death records...

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
eguillorn
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: 20 Sep 2011, 08:58

Need help with these death records...

Post by eguillorn »

I'm looking for some help in translating these. I believe the two death records belong to mother and daughter (I'm hoping anyway!)

Anna Marie Conte
b.?
d.? 1878
married - Michele Miticocchio
father - Giuseppe (deceased)
mother - Concetta Altieri

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/1 ... directlink


Concetta Altieri
b.?
d.? 1879
married - Giuseppe (deceased)
father - ?
mother - ? (Ricci?)

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_ ... directlink

Also, I'm not sure if these documents state where they were born, but that information would definetly help in my research.

Thanks everybody!

Cheers
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Need help with these death records...

Post by adelfio »

eguillorn wrote:I'm looking for some help in translating these. I believe the two death records belong to mother and daughter (I'm hoping anyway!)

Anna Marie Conte
b.?1847 age 31 at death
d.? 1878 1878
married - Michele Miticocchio
father - Giuseppe (deceased)
mother - Concetta Altieri

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/1 ... directlink


Concetta Altieri
b.?1824 age 55 at death
d.? 1879 1879
married - Giuseppe (deceased)
father - ?Giacomo
mother - ? (Ricci?)
NATI(BORN) IN SANGIACOMO

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_ ... directlink

Also, I'm not sure if these documents state where they were born, but that information would definetly help in my research.

Thanks everybody!

Cheers
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply