I have a few that need translated

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
rancelli
Elite
Elite
Posts: 371
Joined: 14 Apr 2011, 20:21

I have a few that need translated

Post by rancelli »

Whenever you get a chance

Lucia Freda pt. 1
http://postimage.org/image/dcrae6izl/

Lucia Freda pt. 2
http://postimage.org/image/7phk79yrp/

Mariantonia Freda
http://postimage.org/image/tm8ole1c5/

Virginia Freda
http://postimage.org/image/ujxj0t0vf/

Domenico Buccella son of Francesco
http://postimage.org/image/kwblkjjut/

Domenico Buccella son of Luigi
http://postimage.org/image/k06dwzcd5/

Thank you very much...
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: I have a few that need translated

Post by liviomoreno »

Lucia Freda, stillborn. Born (and dead) on 25 Dec 1902 in Auletta. Father Francesco Freda, mother Luisa Buccella.

Mariantonia Freda. Born in Auletta 12 July 1904. Father Francesco Freda, mother Luisa Buccella.

Virginia Freda. Born in Auletta 28 Apr 1900. Father Francesco Freda, mother Luisa Buccella.

Domenico Buccella. Died in Auletta, 7 Aug 1899, aged 4 months. Father Francesco Buccella, mother Rosa Mastroberti.

Domenico Buccella. Died in Auletta, 6 Apr 1890, aged 5 months. Father Luigi Buccella, mother Margherita Marcigliano.
rancelli
Elite
Elite
Posts: 371
Joined: 14 Apr 2011, 20:21

Re: I have a few that need translated

Post by rancelli »

1 more

Giuseppe Buccella...Thanks

http://postimage.org/image/x920p6wjz/
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: I have a few that need translated

Post by liviomoreno »

Giuseppe Buccella. Died in Auletta, 1 Nov 1885, aged 12 years. Father Domenicantonio, mother Anna Gidia.
Post Reply