Can anyone recommend a researcher?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
franktroy
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 01 Oct 2009, 14:24
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Can anyone recommend a researcher?

Post by franktroy »

I think I have come to the conclusion with my schedule I need some help with my genealogy research.

Can anyone on the board recommend a paid researcher that can focus on Palermo, Sicily?

Thanks
Frank Troy
frank@troy.net
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Can anyone recommend a researcher?

Post by adelfio »

Suanj or italysearcher (Ann) can help you just private message them.


Marty Adelfio
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
franktroy
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 01 Oct 2009, 14:24
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Re: Can anyone recommend a researcher?

Post by franktroy »

Thanks Marty!
Post Reply