Looking for the Lofaro's & Rapisardi fr Catania

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
cgilbert
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 Feb 2005, 00:00
Contact:

Looking for the Lofaro's & Rapisardi fr Catania

Post by cgilbert »

I am looking for my gfathers family-- Mariano Lofaro came to America in 1912- he was the son of Carmelo Lofaro and first name ukn - Burnoccasa (not sure of the spelling.of my gmothers last name).

My gfathers sister name was Benntta Rapisardi who lived at Via Etneo in the 1770's


They were living in TreMestiere which is now Catania.

Thanks

Marian
User avatar
Buona
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 36
Joined: 27 Jun 2003, 00:00
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Looking for the Lofaro's & Rapisardi fr Catania

Post by Buona »

My great grandmother was a Rapisardi from Miletello in Val di Catania. I don't have very much information but would be happy to share what I have.

Sta Benedica, Buona
Post Reply