Record number 10 for Teresa Pinto
And, on that same page, record #9 is Rosa Maria Pinto, if possible to do both. Thanks.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1,54471301
Thanks in advance!
Help with death record translation please
- misschristi16
- Master

- Posts: 525
- Joined: 07 Aug 2009, 20:34
Re: Help with death record translation please
It's hard for me to make a translation, but I can help you to get informations from documents.
Record number 10 Teresa Pinto says:
17th July 1922 (?), at 2 pm, Pinto Domenico (age 43, farmer) and Torza Pasquale (age 68, miller), go to city hall of Rapona to declare Pinto Teresa died at 5,20 am.
Teresa Pinto was 83 years old, she's a farmer and died at 33 Giuseppe Garibaldi street.
Teresa' parents were: Pinto Angelo Maria (farmer) and Cristiani Maria Giuseppa.
Teresa's husband was Pinto Francesco who was already died.
Witnesses are: De Luca Vito Michele (age 31) and Musano Beniamino (age 52).
I think there's a mistake in the year. I read 1922, but I'm quite sure it's 1923.
Record number 9 Rosa Maria Pinto says:
13th July 1923, at 12 am, Pinto Vito (age 26, farmer) and Repole Michelangelo (age 25, shoemaker), go to city hall of Rapona to declare Rosa Maria Pinto died at 7 am.
Rosa Maria Pinto was 60 years old, she's a farmer and lived at 24 Regina Margherita street.
Rosa Maria' parents were: Pinto Vito (farmer) and Cappiello Maria Michela (farmer).
Rosa Maria's husband was Ciampa Giovanni who was already died.
Witnesses are: Angelillo Giuseppe (farmer, age 53) and Musano Beniamino (age 52).
I hope it's clear.
Record number 10 Teresa Pinto says:
17th July 1922 (?), at 2 pm, Pinto Domenico (age 43, farmer) and Torza Pasquale (age 68, miller), go to city hall of Rapona to declare Pinto Teresa died at 5,20 am.
Teresa Pinto was 83 years old, she's a farmer and died at 33 Giuseppe Garibaldi street.
Teresa' parents were: Pinto Angelo Maria (farmer) and Cristiani Maria Giuseppa.
Teresa's husband was Pinto Francesco who was already died.
Witnesses are: De Luca Vito Michele (age 31) and Musano Beniamino (age 52).
I think there's a mistake in the year. I read 1922, but I'm quite sure it's 1923.
Record number 9 Rosa Maria Pinto says:
13th July 1923, at 12 am, Pinto Vito (age 26, farmer) and Repole Michelangelo (age 25, shoemaker), go to city hall of Rapona to declare Rosa Maria Pinto died at 7 am.
Rosa Maria Pinto was 60 years old, she's a farmer and lived at 24 Regina Margherita street.
Rosa Maria' parents were: Pinto Vito (farmer) and Cappiello Maria Michela (farmer).
Rosa Maria's husband was Ciampa Giovanni who was already died.
Witnesses are: Angelillo Giuseppe (farmer, age 53) and Musano Beniamino (age 52).
I hope it's clear.
- misschristi16
- Master

- Posts: 525
- Joined: 07 Aug 2009, 20:34
Re: Help with death record translation please
Perfectly clear! Thank you so much!
