Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Hi again...can anyone translate into proper Italian, please?? Thanks....
Dear Senator D'Ambrosio:
I very much appreciate the effort you are putting into helping me acquire citizenship. I was wondering if your secretary had made any progress in regard to my case?
Petrarca wrote:Hi again...can anyone translate into proper Italian, please?? Thanks....
Dear Senator D'Ambrosio:
I very much appreciate the effort you are putting into helping me acquire citizenship. I was wondering if your secretary had made any progress in regard to my case?
Thank you very much....
Hi,
I already saw an asnwer to yr question in this forum. didn't you see the translation?
Anyway:
Caro Senatore D'Ambrosio,
apprezzo davvero molto lo sforzo che sta facendo aiutandomi ad ottenere la cittadanza. Mi chiedevo se la sua segretaria aveva ottenuto qualche progresso a tale riguardo?
The name Italia, probably a Graecized form of Italic Vitelia (='calf land'), was originally restricted to the southern half of the 'toe' but was gradually extended. By 450 B.C. It meant the region subsequently inhabited by the Bruttii; by 400 it embraced Lucania as well. Campania was included after ...