Fondi, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
phishfood
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 198
Joined: 31 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Fondi, Italy

Post by phishfood »

Hi,

I am trying to locate my great grandfathers parents. His name is Allesandro Inglese. On his birth certificate there is no one documented as his parents. He came from Fondi. He lists his parents on his marriage certificate here in the US and SS and death as Luigi Inglese and Maria Panone. I would like to focus on Maria right now and find her birth, death, and marriage certificate. It has been years since I have done this so how do I go about writing Fondi to try to get this information and what are the costs involved? OR, is there somethig online now to find this info.? Thanks so much.
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Fondi, Italy

Post by Biff83 »

"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Fondi, Italy

Post by adelfio »

Can you post the birth act of Alessandro Inglese it doesn't come up on your old post I would like to see it

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
phishfood
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 198
Joined: 31 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Fondi, Italy

Post by phishfood »

Sorry it has taken so long to write back. So I found some more info. On his marriage certificate it says his fathers name is Luigi Inglese and mother is Marianne or Marianni Pannone or Panone. The story is, is that he was adopted. So I don't know where to start. I will put birth act up again.
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Fondi, Italy

Post by Italysearcher »

If you are writing to Fondi for records you will need to include Euro 5.16 for each document requested and include an addressed envelope.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Post Reply