Montemiletto -

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
DonnaH
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: 28 Jan 2005, 00:00
Location: United States, Maryland
Contact:

Re: Montemiletto -

Post by DonnaH »

Just got your pics. They are wonderful. Thank you so very much. How can I find out who the Barletta's are on the monument???

Donna
User avatar
QNPoohBear
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 22 Sep 2006, 00:00

Re: Montemiletto -

Post by QNPoohBear »

lalberogenealogico wrote:I live in Montemiletto. Are you related with Frank Guarente, the trumpet player?

Gaetano Petrillo
My great-great grandmother was Frank's wet nurse. She had a baby who died and for some reason Frank's mother was unable to nurse him. Apparently he always looked at my great-great grandmother as another mother. He lived in NY and played in Tomi Dorsey's orchestra (spelling?). He had a daughter Lena was was about the same age as my grandmother's youngest sister (born c. 1938). The families lost touch after my great-grandparents passed away. My grandmother has asked me to find Lena for her and find out if she is still alive. If anyone knows, please e-mail me at aupoohbear @ hotmail.com (remove space)
User avatar
QNPoohBear
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 22 Sep 2006, 00:00

Re: Montemiletto -

Post by QNPoohBear »

lalberogenealogico wrote:Donna,

I sent you three ZIP files with pictures of Montemiletto. Did you receive them?

Gaetano Petrillo
Could you send them to me please if you still have them? I would love to show my grandmother and see the place where she was born.
User avatar
bjguarente
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: 20 Dec 2005, 00:00
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Montemiletto -

Post by bjguarente »

DonnaH wrote:I have family from there. What do you need to know

donna
Donna,

I am looking for any information about the Guarente, Fierimonte, and Pecorelli Families from there. (Spelling may be off on the original surnames)
Post Reply