Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I need some documents translated and notarized by Monday for my Italian Citizenship appointment. (I know, way to wait until the last minute! )
I live in Massachusetts, Boston metro area. If you are one or happen to know one that can do this for me... Please let me know. I apparently have to get the notarized signature apostilled as well. Didn't realize this until TODAY. ha.
I was going to suggest to just print out the translation, which you will receive on here, I am sure, and then bring it to be notarized, but I don't know about that apostille. I am sure one of the very fine folks on here will be able to guide you. Good luck.
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...