Ettore Ilicia - Birth Record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
LvItalian1979
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Las Vegas

Ettore Ilicia - Birth Record

Post by LvItalian1979 »

I am trying to locate a birth record of my great-grandfather, we were told he was born in Ascoli-Satriano on Feb 7, 1889. His name coming over on the ship was Ettore Ilicia but changed his name once he got here. I looked all over Ancestry.com but not a lot of records from his time in Italy. Can someone help? I am not sure where to go from here.
Image
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Ettore Ilicia - Birth Record

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply