I’m searching any information on my Buatti family is Acquasanta Terme (province of Ascoli Piceno). My great grandfather Nazzareno Buatti(1858 - 1929) immigrated to America around 1922 with his sons Luigi(Lou), Joe(Giuseppe), Amedeo(Matt), Dominic, and daughter Domenica. Nazzareno Teresa (Ciarrocchi) Buatti died in 1918. I’m searching any information on my Buatti family is Acquasanta Terme (province of Ascoli Piceno). My great grandfather Nazzareno Buatti immigrated to America around 1922 with his sons Luigi(Lou), Joe(Giuseppe), Amedeo(Matt), Dominic, and daughter Domenica. Nazzareno Teresa (Ciarrocchi) Buatti died in 1918. His father was Luigi and his mother was Domenica(I think??).
Nazzareno’s son Luigi may came earlier to Bronx, NY.
Specically, I want to know if Nazzareno Buatti had any brothers and Sisters. His father was Luigi and his mother was Domenica(I think??).
Nazzareno had a blood releative named Emidio Buatti, but I'm not sure.
My grandfather Joe(Giuseppe) Buatti went back a couple times to visiting cousins in the 1960's/70's.
Searching: Buatti Family in Acquasanta Terme
-
gmccarthy313
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 19:22
-
gmccarthy313
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 19:22
Re: Searching: Buatti Family in Acquasanta Terme
I want to find out of Vincenzo (born abt 1838) and my great great grandfather Luigi Buatti are brothers. Based on my Ancestry DNA matching, the matching people can be trace to Vencenzo.
-
dcameransi
- Rookie

- Posts: 25
- Joined: 17 Jul 2018, 13:16
-
dcameransi
- Rookie

- Posts: 25
- Joined: 17 Jul 2018, 13:16
Re: Searching: Buatti Family in Acquasanta Terme
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... d=59257193
It looks like Nazzareno had two brothers and two sisters
It looks like Nazzareno had two brothers and two sisters
-
dcameransi
- Rookie

- Posts: 25
- Joined: 17 Jul 2018, 13:16
Re: Searching: Buatti Family in Acquasanta Terme
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ndi-Buzzi/
It doesn't look like Vincenzo and Luigi were brothers. The few Vincenzo's I've found were not fathered by Saverio (but that's not to say the Vincenzo you're looking to make the connection with, card is missing). Also, I suggest you scroll through the attached link and browse through ALL the Buatti to see if there are additional siblings. I found a Sabatino that was not included on the Foglia di Famiglia, while searching for Vincenzo.
It doesn't look like Vincenzo and Luigi were brothers. The few Vincenzo's I've found were not fathered by Saverio (but that's not to say the Vincenzo you're looking to make the connection with, card is missing). Also, I suggest you scroll through the attached link and browse through ALL the Buatti to see if there are additional siblings. I found a Sabatino that was not included on the Foglia di Famiglia, while searching for Vincenzo.