Birth Certificate requests
- LvItalian1979
- Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Las Vegas
Birth Certificate requests
I’ve tried requesting my great-grandparents birth certificates from the Ascoli Satriano Commune through mail and never received a response. I have tried emailing but they all come back undeliverable, I have even tried contacting them through their Facebook page which shows it was read but no response. Any suggestions? Or anybody near that town that can help me?

- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth Certificate requests
Go to your nearest Family History Centre www.familysearch.org. They have the records before 1899 on microfilm.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
- LvItalian1979
- Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: Birth Certificate requests
I need a legal copy so I can submit for dual citizenship, I found a copy of it and found the correct name spelling. I can’t seem to get ahold of anybody at the Commune to pay for a legal copy and have it mailed.

- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth Certificate requests
You can't just call for this type of record. You need to write to them (or email, I suggest PEC email) tell them its for citizenship purposes and include some photo ID.
demografici@comune.ascolisatriano.fg.it
PEC: protocollo.ascolisatriano@pec.leonet.it
demografici@comune.ascolisatriano.fg.it
PEC: protocollo.ascolisatriano@pec.leonet.it
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
- LvItalian1979
- Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: Birth Certificate requests
So I have emailed and mailed several requests, I have tried contacting the Comune on facebook which, after a month, they provided an email address which I have also sent a request with photo ID. It has now been three months and still no response. It is such a small town and none of my family live there anymore or near there. Can someone tell me another way to get these documents?

- LvItalian1979
- Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: Birth Certificate requests
I know I can't call, I already tried emailing both of these and I get an error back. It is like their email is not valid even though it is listed on their website.Italysearcher wrote: 07 Nov 2018, 18:39 You can't just call for this type of record. You need to write to them (or email, I suggest PEC email) tell them its for citizenship purposes and include some photo ID.
demografici@comune.ascolisatriano.fg.it
PEC: protocollo.ascolisatriano@pec.leonet.it

Re: Birth Certificate requests
Try this snail mail pdf use there snail mail use this ANAGRAFE E STATOCIVILE
C:/Users/marty/Downloads/NumTel_email%20(1).pdf
email address: i.coluccelli@comune.ascolisatriano.fg.it
Marty
C:/Users/marty/Downloads/NumTel_email%20(1).pdf
email address: i.coluccelli@comune.ascolisatriano.fg.it
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Birth Certificate requests
Write for your dual citzenship include your info and a photo id
Comune di Ascoli Satriano
Via Torre Arsa 3
71022 Ascoli Satriano FG
Italy
OGGETTO: richiesta atto di nascita ai sensi dell'art. 107 del DPR 396/2000
Ai fini dell'ottenimento della cittadinanza italiana jure sanguinis, io sottoscritta [your name and surname], nata a [your place of birth] il [your date of birth] residente in [place of residence], richiedo cortesemente copia integrale dell'atto di nascita di mio nonno:
Cognome e nome: [surname/name]
Data di nascita: [date of birth]
Luogo di nascita: [place of birth]
Padre: [name of his father]
Madre: [name of his mother]
Data [date] Firma [sign]
Marty
Comune di Ascoli Satriano
Via Torre Arsa 3
71022 Ascoli Satriano FG
Italy
OGGETTO: richiesta atto di nascita ai sensi dell'art. 107 del DPR 396/2000
Ai fini dell'ottenimento della cittadinanza italiana jure sanguinis, io sottoscritta [your name and surname], nata a [your place of birth] il [your date of birth] residente in [place of residence], richiedo cortesemente copia integrale dell'atto di nascita di mio nonno:
Cognome e nome: [surname/name]
Data di nascita: [date of birth]
Luogo di nascita: [place of birth]
Padre: [name of his father]
Madre: [name of his mother]
Data [date] Firma [sign]
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- LvItalian1979
- Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: Birth Certificate requests
Do you think they are not providing the documents because I don't have his parents names? He was left at a church when he was born in a Foundling Wheel. I was able to track down the name that was given to him when he was left and have provided that information.

Re: Birth Certificate requests
Try the snail mail tell them about parents (ignoto) and what church is it? Do you have his birth record?
If you do post
Marty
If you do post
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- LvItalian1979
- Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: Birth Certificate requests
Thank you I will try to snail mail again, here is the copy of the birth certificate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Birth Certificate requests
Whats the number and name?
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- LvItalian1979
- Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Las Vegas