Hello,
Here is a death certificate for Don Mariano Branca, I think I got most of the information. I was wondering if someone could translate this for me.
I have his parents down as Don Domenico Branca and Donna Rosa Palumbo
His death date as: July 7, 1937
Place of residence I think is Riviera di Chiaia
It looks like he may of had two wives in his lifetime? Am I reading that corectly? I know of Donna Teresa Bernard but I see another name in there, Donna Giovanna(?)
Some help would be greatly appreciated, looking for his profession and I am not sure if they give a birth date as well on the DR.
Here is the link as well:
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Thank you so much!
Don Mariano Branca
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Don Mariano Branca
Death date is 6 July (recorded on th 7th)
Widower of Teresa Bernardo and husband of Giovanna De Falco. Aged 59
Widower of Teresa Bernardo and husband of Giovanna De Falco. Aged 59
-
stumpeditaliano
- Elite

- Posts: 260
- Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 02:32
Re: Don Mariano Branca
Hey Livio,
Thank you so much! I appreciate your help with this.
One more question on this does it say anything about their jobs?
I hope all is well and that you and your family are safe and healthy.
Thank you so much! I appreciate your help with this.
One more question on this does it say anything about their jobs?
I hope all is well and that you and your family are safe and healthy.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Don Mariano Branca
Mariano was a landowner employed in the Royal playing cards factory
-
stumpeditaliano
- Elite

- Posts: 260
- Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 02:32
Re: Don Mariano Branca
Can someone help me out, is the place of residence number 287? Thats what it looks like to me.
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Don Mariano Branca
Yes, No 287.stumpeditaliano wrote: 10 Jul 2020, 04:45 Can someone help me out, is the place of residence number 287? Thats what it looks like to me.
Thanks so much!![]()
Angela
-
luigirusso007
- Veteran

- Posts: 103
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 07:11
- Location: Napoli, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Don Mariano Branca
Mariano Branco lived in the Riviera di Chiaia building 287 which belonged to Princess Teresa Filangieri, sister of the famous Gaetano Filangieri, and then a part was donated by Filangieri to Mariano in 1819 and the donation was confirmed in 1829 in Teresa Filangieri's will.
Luigi
luigirusso07@libero.it
luigirusso07@libero.it
-
stumpeditaliano
- Elite

- Posts: 260
- Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 02:32
Re: Don Mariano Branca
Hey Luigi,
That is great information, thank you so much for that! I was trying to find the connection. How were you able to find this information? That is amazing.
That is great information, thank you so much for that! I was trying to find the connection. How were you able to find this information? That is amazing.