What does this word mean
What does this word mean
I have found a very important death act for my relative Pietro Caivano who died in Pontelatone(CE) in1851. But, at the very end where it is to list HIS parents, the space is filled with a word that looks like Luguivare or LuguvaseMaybe the letter L is really an S and the word is Suguivase.After that there are blank spaces for Pietro's fathers place of birth and his profession. This info is crucial to me .Can anybody help me ? Thank You
Re: What does this word mean
Can you email me the jpeg file?
Send me a private message if you wish... and I can link up the file for you...
better yet... I will private message you with an email addy...
Let me know...
Maria
Send me a private message if you wish... and I can link up the file for you...
better yet... I will private message you with an email addy...
Let me know...
Maria

