Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
I cannot pull up the 1884 Polizzi Generosa death record # 71 (Gioachino Trabunella) (Google Chrome blocking it for not being secure). I also cannot pull up 1904 death record # 177 for Giuseppe Trabunella, his son. If anyone can pull them up please send here as an attachment because a link would likely not work.
Ron
Ron
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
Start your search here at the new Antenati page:rp76226 wrote: 17 Nov 2021, 03:01 I cannot pull up the 1884 Polizzi Generosa death record # 71 (Gioachino Trabunella) (Google Chrome blocking it for not being secure). I also cannot pull up 1904 death record # 177 for Giuseppe Trabunella, his son. If anyone can pull them up please send here as an attachment because a link would likely not work.
Ron
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/
DO NOT use the old URL. May as well start getting used to it...
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
Wow. This will take time to get used to since I don't speak Italian and get by with a few words and numbers within set formats. I hope someone gives a YouTube tutorial in English on how to use this website.
Ron
Ron
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
Look at the bottom of the page -- it is translated into several languages, including English. They also have a Facebook page with explanations of the new site.rp76226 wrote: 17 Nov 2021, 04:29 Wow. This will take time to get used to since I don't speak Italian and get by with a few words and numbers within set formats. I hope someone gives a YouTube tutorial in English on how to use this website.
Ron
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
Top right of the Home page -- under where it says "DGA" -- you see an Italian flag with "Italiano": Hover over that & several other languages appear. Click on the Union Jack & all text will change to English.
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
When I went to Palermo hoping to find Polizzi Generosa, I got an untenable 25,808 results with seemingly no apparent, easy way to drill down to Polizzi death records for 1884.
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... mo&lang=en
Ron
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... mo&lang=en
Ron
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
They seem to end at 1858...rp76226 wrote: 17 Nov 2021, 04:48 When I went to Palermo hoping to find Polizzi Generosa, I got an untenable 25,808 results with seemingly no apparent, easy way to drill down to Polizzi death records for 1884.
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... mo&lang=en
Ron
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... enerosa%22
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
If you click your link & look on the LH side, you'll see a short list of communes -- below it is a hyperlink that says "73 more" or something like that. If you click on it it brings up a long list of communes -- Polizzi Generosa is the 4th down in the 2nd column...
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
rp76226 wrote: 17 Nov 2021, 03:01 I cannot pull up the 1884 Polizzi Generosa death record # 71 (Gioachino Trabunella) (Google Chrome blocking it for not being secure). I also cannot pull up 1904 death record # 177 for Giuseppe Trabunella, his son. If anyone can pull them up please send here as an attachment because a link would likely not work.
Ron
Ron, you need to be looking at Family Search for the time period you are searching. Here's one for you.
1904 Death No 177: Giuseppe Trabunella: son of deceased Gioachino Trabunella and deceased Vincenza Notaro: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=471094
Angela
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
Here’s the other one.
1884 Death Record No 71: Gioachino Trabunella, son of Giuseppe Trabunella: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=471094
Let us know if you need any help with the translation.
Angela
1884 Death Record No 71: Gioachino Trabunella, son of Giuseppe Trabunella: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=471094
Let us know if you need any help with the translation.
Angela
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
Thank you, I can translate those. How did you get to those years in FamilySearch? I tried it and only found records up to 1858. See link:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D2608509
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D2608509
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Libraryrp76226 wrote: 17 Nov 2021, 16:02 Thank you, I can translate those. How did you get to those years in FamilySearch? I tried it and only found records up to 1858. See link:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D2608509
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
rp76226 wrote: 17 Nov 2021, 16:02 Thank you, I can translate those. How did you get to those years in FamilySearch? I tried it and only found records up to 1858. See link:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D2608509
You are very welcome for the help, Ron. I use different methods, but yesterday I just searched Polizzi Generosa on the "Catalogue" feature on Family Search which gave me two options, found the right films and searched on them. Just beware that at the moment a lot of the films are showing that they are locked, but I just ignore that, especially the post 1866 records, and click on them anyway, and they mostly unlock.
You can continue your search here: https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
Angela
Re: Polizzi Generosa Death Records Problem
I hate when they re-program websites and make them harder to navigate as has happened here. What's the point of that? The first time I tried, I got the same result with Polizzi deaths ending in the year 1858. Now, I'm just navigating getting nowhere, Hopefully, I will eventually find and learn the right set of links to click in order to get where I want to go, then retain that navigation knowledge for future inquires for other places.
Ron
Ron