I need to find a birth certificate

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
SantiagoEstrada3
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 12 Feb 2024, 17:17

I need to find a birth certificate

Post by SantiagoEstrada3 »

Hello, I need your help. I am looking for the birth certificate of Felisa Canepa (I don't know what her name is in Italian), born around 1883, in Ovada, Alessandria, Piedmont, Italy. Daughter of Pasquale Canepa and Caterina Olivieri. If anyone found it I would be very grateful. Greetings from Argentina
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5841
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: I need to find a birth certificate

Post by PippoM »

Hi,
records for Ovada are here

https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library

but I couldn't find her in the years 1881-1885
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
SantiagoEstrada3
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 12 Feb 2024, 17:17

Re: I need to find a birth certificate

Post by SantiagoEstrada3 »

Thank you very much for the help Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
SantiagoEstrada3
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 12 Feb 2024, 17:17

Re: I need to find a birth certificate

Post by SantiagoEstrada3 »

On Felisa Canepa's tomb it says that she could have been born between 1873 and 1874, but in the marriage and baptism documents of her children it says that she was born around 1883 and 1885.
Post Reply