I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di Nucci.
The come from Molise. If somebody knows the names, please contact me.
My Anchestors come from Capracotta/Molise.
Angie
I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di Nucc
- Molisana1973
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 00:00
- Location: Bavaria/Germany
Re: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di
If you are interested in tracing the family in Capracotta, the LDS Church (Mormons) have filmed the civil records (birth, marriage, & death acts) for this town.
Here is a link to the available films (1809-1899).
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
Here is a guide to ordering these films.
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =2581.html
Pricing in Germany will probably be different.
Here is a link to locate your nearest LDS-Family History Center.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp
Hope this helps & i you need anything elss, just ask!
jcsm
Here is a link to the available films (1809-1899).
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
Here is a guide to ordering these films.
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =2581.html
Pricing in Germany will probably be different.
Here is a link to locate your nearest LDS-Family History Center.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp
Hope this helps & i you need anything elss, just ask!
jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di
Hello,
you can also request civil records or certificate, writing a request in italian to send to
Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Stanislao Falconi 3
cap 86082 Capracotta (IS)
Italy
or you can contact, as well, just for the records, not certificates
Archivio di Stato di Isernia
I hope it helps,
bye Riccardo
you can also request civil records or certificate, writing a request in italian to send to
Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Stanislao Falconi 3
cap 86082 Capracotta (IS)
Italy
or you can contact, as well, just for the records, not certificates
Archivio di Stato di Isernia
I hope it helps,
bye Riccardo
- Molisana1973
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 00:00
- Location: Bavaria/Germany
Re: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di
Hello jcsm and Ricardo,
thanks for your great help.
The anchestors of my mum come from Romania. there I've found a lot. but i don't know how to search in Italy.
I think I ask my Aunt she, goes a lot of time to Capracotta. Or I look in the ufficio when I'm there in vacation.Hope i can go there next year.
@ jcsm: I see you search in Citys near Naples. maybe I cn help you if you want. My Boyfriend comes from Ischia( Island near Naples). and I'm there a few times in the year. I'm very glad to find this page;-)
Best wisches
Angie
thanks for your great help.
The anchestors of my mum come from Romania. there I've found a lot. but i don't know how to search in Italy.
I think I ask my Aunt she, goes a lot of time to Capracotta. Or I look in the ufficio when I'm there in vacation.Hope i can go there next year.
@ jcsm: I see you search in Citys near Naples. maybe I cn help you if you want. My Boyfriend comes from Ischia( Island near Naples). and I'm there a few times in the year. I'm very glad to find this page;-)
Best wisches
Angie
Re: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di
Hi Angie,
Thanks so much for the offer to help. Let me know when you're going next & I may take you up on it!
Joyce
Thanks so much for the offer to help. Let me know when you're going next & I may take you up on it!
Joyce
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
- Molisana1973
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 00:00
- Location: Bavaria/Germany
Re: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di
Hi Joyce,
I hope that I can go at Christmas( first Christmas without my family*lol*)Maybe the son of my boyfried can help us. he lives there.and his italian is much better than mine*lol*Did you have your results in Gedcom?So I can search directly for the names.
Angie
I hope that I can go at Christmas( first Christmas without my family*lol*)Maybe the son of my boyfried can help us. he lives there.and his italian is much better than mine*lol*Did you have your results in Gedcom?So I can search directly for the names.
Angie
Re: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di
Hi Angie,
I am a computer dimwit, so I don't know how to do Gedcom, but will send you information via "pm" or email....your choice.
Thanks,
Joyce
I am a computer dimwit, so I don't know how to do Gedcom, but will send you information via "pm" or email....your choice.
Thanks,
Joyce
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
- Molisana1973
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 00:00
- Location: Bavaria/Germany
Re: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di
Hi Joyce,
no problem. send it with Mail. Gedcom is for genealogy what JEPG is for pictures. I don't know how to say it in english. Its a size with which you can exchange genealogyfiles with other persons. Did you use a program to archive your results? I use PAF.
Angie
no problem. send it with Mail. Gedcom is for genealogy what JEPG is for pictures. I don't know how to say it in english. Its a size with which you can exchange genealogyfiles with other persons. Did you use a program to archive your results? I use PAF.
Angie
Re: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di
Hi Angie,
Actually that was a good explanation......I'm going to "pm" you soon to continue this.
I use FTM '06.
Joyce
Actually that was a good explanation......I'm going to "pm" you soon to continue this.
I use FTM '06.
Joyce
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
- Molisana1973
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 00:00
- Location: Bavaria/Germany
Re: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di
Okay, do this. I know FTM, but I think PAF is better. You don't have to pay for ist, and this programm has many things what FTM not has.I search a lot persons in Rootsweb.com and therefor I need Gedcom. With this I only import the File in my system, and join two persons together ( for example Your father and your grandfather ) and then you have 10 generations in your family tree( I hope its clear what I mean).I must say, I have a very big family from my mothers line.So in the end it will be a very big family Tree;-)
I'm very suprised that I can so good write in english;-)I've learned it only in the school. And I'm out of school since 14 years*lol*
Angie
I'm very suprised that I can so good write in english;-)I've learned it only in the school. And I'm out of school since 14 years*lol*
Angie
