I have received this message from a friend in Italy, I can usually understand her topics but I am a little confused with this one, I wonder if someone could translate for me? Thank you so much. Del.
Carissimo Derek, dovresti farmi capire come si fa ad inserire le foto
nel sito perche' se no' non possono vederle tutti come mi ha detto
Rosmary abitante in Virginia Beach USA...ti ringrazio sin d'ora e ti
salutocon affetto tuo amico Lino Iotti Italy ciao ciao
Message
Re: Message
Dear Derek, you need to help me understand how to insert photographs on the site because if not I cannot see them all as Rosemary living in Virginia Beach USA told me I could.... I thank you for now and wish you well - your friend Lino Iotta Italy - ciao ciaodeljoy wrote:I have received this message from a friend in Italy, I can usually understand her topics but I am a little confused with this one, I wonder if someone could translate for me? Thank you so much. Del.
Carissimo Derek, dovresti farmi capire come si fa ad inserire le foto
nel sito perche' se no' non possono vederle tutti come mi ha detto
Rosmary abitante in Virginia Beach USA...ti ringrazio sin d'ora e ti
salutocon affetto tuo amico Lino Iotti Italy ciao ciao
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: Message
Elba,
Thank you so much for your kind help, I appreciate it very much. Best wishes, Derek.
Thank you so much for your kind help, I appreciate it very much. Best wishes, Derek.

