Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I used regular mail and received the family certificate in less than a month. I think it was part due to the fact that Vodo cadore only has about 900 people and Gregori is the second most common name in that town. I just sent off another request (and thank you) for my great great grandfather and my great grandmother's family certificate. SOmeone else said that they probably responded becasue my last name is the same as the requested name. Good Luck! I think it helps also to send a copy of your picture id and the IRC for postage. SG
Just type the name of the town in your search bar. You will usually get a wikipedia, and the actual commune site on the first page of search results. I have even found that even frazioni often have thier own site also.
Dennis
Descendant of Rotolo of Rizziconi, Cabriel/Gabriel of Belluno(BL), Froner,Ell,Ognibeni,Moschen of Levico Terme(TN), Libardi,Avancini of Barco di Levico(TN), Bernardi of Ponte nelle Alpi(BL), Metz of Bronzolo(BZ), Bonatti of Martello (BZ),Atz of Salorno(BZ
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...