Cemetery Question
Cemetery Question
Buongiorno everyone, I have an ancestor in the Bologna Certosa and one in the Ferrara Certosa I would like to visit when I go to Italy in June this year. Would anyone know who I would need to contact to find out where they are buried within the cemetery? Any help would be very much appreciated! Grazie, Debbie
Re: Cemetery Question
Hi!
I found this interesting site about the Bologna Certosa... I read on another document that they were doing a database about all the graves from 1999, hope they finished it....
http://www.certosadibologna.it/
Laura
Edit:
I'm sorry because the site is all in italian...
In the section : Informazioni - informazioni utili you can find the phone and fax number about the cemetery....
Perhaps you could send a fax asking if they can help you to locate the graves you are interested in... and if you need help writing in italian this is the right place
...
And this site can help you locating the graves in the "Certosa di Ferrara"
http://www.amsefc.it/sol/ricerca_defunti/index.html
Laura
I found this interesting site about the Bologna Certosa... I read on another document that they were doing a database about all the graves from 1999, hope they finished it....
http://www.certosadibologna.it/
Laura
Edit:
I'm sorry because the site is all in italian...
In the section : Informazioni - informazioni utili you can find the phone and fax number about the cemetery....
Perhaps you could send a fax asking if they can help you to locate the graves you are interested in... and if you need help writing in italian this is the right place
And this site can help you locating the graves in the "Certosa di Ferrara"
http://www.amsefc.it/sol/ricerca_defunti/index.html
Laura

