Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I've decided to crack open my piggy bank and pay a professional to do some research for me in the City of Torino. Do any of you have any suggestions relative to whom I should engage?
The research will consist of tracking down birth/marriage/death records (1800-1950) and finding living relatives.
If you are intent on hiring someone then may I suggest you prepare yourself before engaging one by obtaining a guide to hiring a professional genealogist printed by the Mormon family History Library which also has a listing of professional organizations and researchers both locally and internationally. The guide is titled HIRING A PROFESSIONAL GENALOGIST.=Peter=
This concise historical presentation is intended not as an exhaustive sociological treatise, but as a general introduction for the layman. It is presumed that the reader has already reviewed Italian Heraldry, Nobility & Genealogy. Because of the highly individual nature of genealogical and heral...