Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I am forever grateful for all the information. How great that others are so willing to help others here on Italian Genealogy. I have been searching for months to no avail and look at all was found with help from each and everyone of you whom so freely helped. Thanks!
VJ : The 1898 cenus you list the manifest from ancestry.com what is the name so I may print it out? I could not print it the way I received it sorry to say. If you could forward that name to me I would be so grateful.
I do not know the town or region where the family lived. My end of the Grappucio's have all deceased sad to say.
There is an ancient legend for lovers, in Salerno: the story of the beautiful Antonella. Antonella was one of the bridesmaids of Queen Margherita of Durazzo. One day the son of Margherita, Ladislaus, while returning from war stopped to greet his mother, along with several warriors, including Raimond...