Buzzeo family from Settefrati
Buzzeo family from Settefrati
Hi, My name is Denise and my Great Grandfather Mario Buzzeo and Great Grandmother Angelina were from Settefrati. My Great Grandfather came to the US in September of 1906 when he was 22 years old. I know that he went back a couple of times before they settled in New York. I found a site for Settefrati and there are Buzzeo's that still live in there and I would love to get in contact with someone. The town is small of about 850 people and I was wondering if there was any way that I could get addresses or something. Any help would be great!
Re: Buzzeo family from Settefrati
Hi Denise
Welcome to the Forum!
This may help you locate family currently
living in Italy.
Valarie
Italian White Pages
Cognome o nome Azienda = Surname
Dove = Location (optional)
Click on red button Cerca
LDS Family Search Letter Writing Guide
Form Letter to a Possible Relative
If you would like to write your own letter
- post it on the forum for some
translation assistance.
(under Italian language,
handwriting , script & translations)
Welcome to the Forum!
This may help you locate family currently
living in Italy.
Valarie
Italian White Pages
Cognome o nome Azienda = Surname
Dove = Location (optional)
Click on red button Cerca
LDS Family Search Letter Writing Guide
Form Letter to a Possible Relative
If you would like to write your own letter
- post it on the forum for some
translation assistance.
(under Italian language,
handwriting , script & translations)
Re: Buzzeo family from Settefrati
Thank you so much! I found 5 addresses. Now I just need to write a letter.
THanks!
THanks!

