I need to find a birth certificate
-
SantiagoEstrada3
- Rookie

- Posts: 82
- Joined: 12 Feb 2024, 17:17
I need to find a birth certificate
Hello, I need your help. I am looking for the birth certificate of Felisa Canepa (I don't know what her name is in Italian), born around 1883, in Ovada, Alessandria, Piedmont, Italy. Daughter of Pasquale Canepa and Caterina Olivieri. If anyone found it I would be very grateful. Greetings from Argentina
Re: I need to find a birth certificate
Hi,
records for Ovada are here
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
but I couldn't find her in the years 1881-1885
records for Ovada are here
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
but I couldn't find her in the years 1881-1885
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
SantiagoEstrada3
- Rookie

- Posts: 82
- Joined: 12 Feb 2024, 17:17
Re: I need to find a birth certificate
Thank you very much for the help Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
-
SantiagoEstrada3
- Rookie

- Posts: 82
- Joined: 12 Feb 2024, 17:17
Re: I need to find a birth certificate
On Felisa Canepa's tomb it says that she could have been born between 1873 and 1874, but in the marriage and baptism documents of her children it says that she was born around 1883 and 1885.
