Searching Tet, Sabatini, Stanziano - Villa Santa Maria Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
slimtj22

Searching Tet, Sabatini, Stanziano - Villa Santa Maria Italy

Post by slimtj22 »

I am trying to find more information on the listed surnames, I have hit a dead end on ancestry.com I think. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This is what I have so far:

Francesco Teti married Annina Stanziano in Villa Santa Maria, Italy. They had 7 kids:
Vincenzo (Vincent)
-b. May 25, 1902
- d. Aug 7 1981
Antoinette
Archibaldo
Nicola
Ralph
Lucia Maria
Carlo

Vincenzo was in the Italian army and married Maria D. Sabatini (b. Nov 5 1907 in England and d. May 7 1973) in Italy and had 2 girls there Vonda and Anna. Maria took the girls on the Conte Di Savoia on May 17th 1938 and came to the U.S., Vincenzo had come over prior to that through Cuba.

Vincenzo and Maria are my great grandparents and I am trying to get more information from her side of the family as well as Vincenzo's mother's side. Also, Francesco had two brothers, John Teti and Dominic Teti. I have not been able to find information on their parents yet either. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Searching Tet, Sabatini, Stanziano - Villa Santa Maria I

Post by PeterTimber »

please explainl with more specifics as to what your research objectives? =Peter=
~Peter~
slimtj22

Post by slimtj22 »

I would like to find parents and/or siblings for Annina Stanziano, Maria Sabatini, and the Teti brothers - Francesco, John, and Dominic. Sorry if that wasn't clear before, I just reread my post and realize I did not explain myself very well. I am new to this and still trying to make sense of it all.

Thanks for your help!
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Perhapsif you familarize yourself with Italian genealogy at this website
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... earch.html you will then be able to request documents in Italy relating tothe people you wish by submitting requests to the town of origin Villa Santa Maria based upon form letters in Italian found at
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html

=Peter=
~Peter~