Hello,
I have been working through my family's commune records (Resuttano (CL)) from the LDS films. I am having a devil of a time reading some of the handwriting. Some of it is very clear and some almost impossible for me to read.
I have found in Trafford Cole's book with some handwriting samples to help with decrypting but I was wondering if there were any other sources?
Thanks in advance,
Joseph
Resources for translating 19th century archive handwriting?
Re: Resources for translating 19th century archive handwriti
Hello Joseph
This may help (give the pages time to load)
Valarie
from FamilySearch (PDF format)
Italian Records Extraction - An Instructional Guide
This may help (give the pages time to load)
Valarie
from FamilySearch (PDF format)
Italian Records Extraction - An Instructional Guide
Re: Resources for translating 19th century archive handwriti
Thank you vj - that is very helpful!!
Joseph
Joseph

