Death Certificates Argentina

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
JScanio
Rookie
Rookie

Death Certificates Argentina

Post by JScanio »

I was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the Vital Statistics Office in Mendoza is called.

I am trying to see where we can get copies of my husbands grandparents death certificates along with their marriage certificate and any naturalization papers.

I have done loads of searches but just can't seem to get anywhere... especially considering that the Argentine Spanish is very different from the little bit of Spanish I do know.

Thanks for any help!
daniestereo

Re: Death Certificates Argentina

Post by daniestereo »

Hello!

I'm from Mendoza. Sorry my english. May be you are trying to say "Registro Civil"-

In Registro Civil are allocated the info about married, defuction and another think may be you need.

Saludos!!
JScanio
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JScanio »

Daniestereo

Si... Registro Civil es correcto. Muchas gracias por la informacion!

Usted sabe cuánto tiempo la espera está para una copia de un certificado? Mi marido y yo estaremos en Mendoza por una semana y necesitamos conseguir las copias de varios certificados y papeles de la naturalización. ¿Es usted también familiar con la longitud del tiempo que toma para conseguir el apostille y la traducción en Mendoza? Muchas gracias nuevamente!
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

la oficina de Registro Civil por Mendoza se encuentra en la Casa De Gobierno, Cuerpo Central PB- 5500 Mendoza. Telefono es 04-4-492200.

I am sure Daniestero can verify the above address and telephone number if it has changed. =Peter=
~Peter~
JScanio
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JScanio »

Thanks Peter! Always appreciated :)