Dominic De Luca

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
akadeluca
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 02:42

Re: Dominic De Luca

Post by akadeluca »

I just ordered SS application. So hope it will provide some more info, thanks
User avatar
akadeluca
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 02:42

Re: Dominic De Luca

Post by akadeluca »

VJ, thanks so much.
User avatar
jenf
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 03:43

Re: Dominic De Luca

Post by jenf »

I think his first wife may have been Filomena. She was my great-grandmother sister. I think 2 sisters married 2 brothers. Will call family and check it out.
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: Dominic De Luca

Post by vj »

jenf wrote:I think his first wife may have been Filomena. She was my great-grandmother sister. I think 2 sisters married 2 brothers. Will call family and check it out.
I agree :wink: :

CA Death Records

Is this one of Domenico & his 1st wife's children?
If it is, perhaps Domenico & his brother Antonio married sisters from San Ginese

SCHAEN ELSIE
07/05/1912
mother's maiden BELLUOMINI
father's surname DELUCA
CALIFORNIA
SANTA CRUZ
09/02/1997
558-12-3045
85 yrs
---

from jenf's post:
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... tml#102075
Maria Belluomini joining sister Filomena?
Born in San Ginese
(possibly the village in Capannori, province of Lucca, Toscana)

possible 1907 manifest
page 2
User avatar
akadeluca
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 02:42

Re: Dominic De Luca

Post by akadeluca »

That is a lot of info, much appreciated VJ and Jenf.

Jenf, It sounds like we are distant relatives. This is what I was hoping for, to learn some family history and discover relatives that are still with us.
User avatar
jenf
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 03:43

Re: Dominic De Luca

Post by jenf »

Yes I think we are. If you go into my profile you can e-mail me and I can fill you in on the Antonio De Luca side. :)
User avatar
akadeluca
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 02:42

Re: Dominic De Luca

Post by akadeluca »

Will send you pm.
Post Reply