Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I am trying to locate the name of the ship my family arrived to Australia with the year was July 1967 I happen to have my late mother's pass port from when she was granted indefinite stay but it does not show the name of ship as I am hoping to obtain a passenger list.
I would appreacite any help or advice given. As this is my first time researching my family tree I already feel like giving up hope lol and I feel it may be too hard to locate as I live in australia and all the information I require is in Italy But I will not give up I feel with the help from you wonderful people I can achieve what I will sent out to do..
Dear paris since you did not give me the p;rot of arival I have to send you to Canberra.send an e-mail to ref@naa.gov.au and ask them for inwards passenger lists based upon the passport reading. Next time give all the information you have and I could have sent you to the right place. Peter
The dialects of modern Italian all have their roots in the spoken form of Latin (Vulgar Latin), in use throughout the Roman Empire. Vulgar Latin had, no doubt, its own local peculiarities before the fall of the Empire. The political instability that followed Roman rule kept Italy from re-uniting as ...