Certification of Non-existence of Naturalization Record
Re: Certification of Non-existence of Naturalization Record
How long did it take you to hear back from the county court? (Or did you not hear back from them?)
Re: Certification of Non-existence of Naturalization Record
I walked in and did a search, a very small county in PA. They don't have many records, so I also then wrote to the the district court for Western PA in Pittsburgh as well, figured it couldn't hurt. Still no records found.
Re: Certification of Non-existence of Naturalization Record
In my mailbox this afternoon was my certified letter of non-existence of naturalization. Yee-haw! (I am not a southerner) I can't believe it, the letter is dated December 3rd, 2009 and postmarked on December 15th. I had only sent my request on the 19th of November!!! I am now ahead of schedule.
Time to get me documents to the Philly consulate for legalization and then try to get a Boston appointmen.
However this statement on the letter is not worded for easy comprehension:
This is an early Christmas gift for sure!
However this statement on the letter is not worded for easy comprehension:
If there is interest, I will PDF up the whole two pages, cover page and actual letter.4. The after a diligent search was performed in these database systems, no record was found to exist indicating that the subject listed below obtained naturalization as a citizen of the United States:
This is an early Christmas gift for sure!

