Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master
Posts: 5228
Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records

Post by johnnyonthespot »

magicjhl wrote:That is good information. Would I request the marriage certificate from this same place?


Le posso solo suggerire di rivolgersi al Dipartimento XIII - I^ U.O. Anagrafe e Stato Civile Via Luigi Petroselli, 50 - 00186 Roma

Or is there a better place to submit this request?

I have both of their names, and the date of their marriage, and know it was in Rome. I assume it was a Civil ceremony, as she was Catholic, and he was not.

Thanks. All of you are so very good at all of this!!
Birth, Marriage, and Death certificates all come from the same place, the Ufficio dello Stato Civile (the Office of Civil Status).
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records

Post by liviomoreno »

Anagrafe ed Ufficio di Stato Civile
Via Luigi Petroselli 50
00186 Roma
Italy

As suggested by Anna Ferrando, the above is the correct place to request vital records.
Post Reply