Can someone please translate these 2 births & 2 deaths.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... adeath.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... th1879.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... aDeath.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1879P1.jpg
translate 2 births & deaths
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: translate 2 births & deaths
You should provide larger images...
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... adeath.jpg
18 July 1879 death, in Santamaria Capua Vetere, of Carmine Scialla, aged 4 days, son of Francesco and Rosa Clemente
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... th1879.jpg
14 July 1879 birth, in Santamaria Capua Vetere, of Carmine Scialla son of Francesco 31 years, farmer and Rosa Clemente housewife.
The side annotation says that he is the second born twin.
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... aDeath.jpg
18 July 1879 death, in Santamaria Capua Vetere, of Alfonso Scialla, aged 4 days, son of Francesco and Rosa Clemente
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1879P1.jpg
14 July 1879 birth, in Santamaria Capua Vetere, of Alfonso Scialla son of Francesco 31 years, farmer and Rosa Clemente housewife.
The side annotation says that he is the first born twin.
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... adeath.jpg
18 July 1879 death, in Santamaria Capua Vetere, of Carmine Scialla, aged 4 days, son of Francesco and Rosa Clemente
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... th1879.jpg
14 July 1879 birth, in Santamaria Capua Vetere, of Carmine Scialla son of Francesco 31 years, farmer and Rosa Clemente housewife.
The side annotation says that he is the second born twin.
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... aDeath.jpg
18 July 1879 death, in Santamaria Capua Vetere, of Alfonso Scialla, aged 4 days, son of Francesco and Rosa Clemente
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1879P1.jpg
14 July 1879 birth, in Santamaria Capua Vetere, of Alfonso Scialla son of Francesco 31 years, farmer and Rosa Clemente housewife.
The side annotation says that he is the first born twin.
Re: translate 2 births & deaths
Thank you, Livio.
This image hosting is new to me. I simply upload the images to Photobucket, copy the link, and paste it to the message. I don't think I am skipping any steps. Would you know if I can massage this image differently?
I normally upload from my flash drive before I copy the image to "my pictures" file. Do you think it would make a difference if I uploaded from my computer file? When I look at these images on my computer in "my pictures" file, I can expand the image as large as I want. I'm not sure what the image hosting service does to the image.
Jim
This image hosting is new to me. I simply upload the images to Photobucket, copy the link, and paste it to the message. I don't think I am skipping any steps. Would you know if I can massage this image differently?
I normally upload from my flash drive before I copy the image to "my pictures" file. Do you think it would make a difference if I uploaded from my computer file? When I look at these images on my computer in "my pictures" file, I can expand the image as large as I want. I'm not sure what the image hosting service does to the image.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.