Livio, your assistance will be appreciated:
How best to ask in Italiano, "Please tell me if you have received my request and how long it may take to provide the documents."
Have you received my request?
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Have you received my request?
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Have you received my request?
"Per cortesia mi faccia sapere se ha ricevuto la mia richiesta e quanto tempo ci vuole per avere i documenti".
I suggest that you post the entire letter in Italian to ensure consistency in the style.
I suggest that you post the entire letter in Italian to ensure consistency in the style.