Di Loreto in Capestrano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
k8landers
Rookie
Rookie

Di Loreto in Capestrano

Post by k8landers »

Teresa Di Loreto born 1884 in Capestrano (we have the marriage certificate for when she married Felice Zampino in 1903 in Bussi sul Tirino)

I believe that her parents are:Gaetano Di Loreto and Celeste Paolini (Both parents were deceased by the time Teresa was married in 1903)

I believe that her Grandparents are Vincenzo Di Loreto and Luisa Cerasoli

I looked at civil records today and couldn't find any records except Celeste Paolini, and her parents listed were not the ones that I was told. I am interested in knowing their birth and death years, and anything else that may come up

Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

katie
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Di Loreto in Capestrano

Post by PeterTimber »

send request for their respective birth dates and approximate thier birth and furnish their respective parents names in ESTRATTO DI NASCITA (long form to include parents names)

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html and send to Ufficio di Stato Civile in Capestrano. There is no charge.

Go to www.tuttitalia.it/calabria/85-capistrano and scroll down to municipio for address. =Peter=
~Peter~