I have the website already that lets me type up requests for certificates in Italy and then it fills in the blank. But I want to request several documents from one town. I think it would look ridiculous to print out the same form 5 or 6 times and send that in with them all saying the same thing. Can someone tell me how to write the following request in Italian so I can send in one letter:
My name is " " and I live in the USA and I am requesting 6 documents regarding birth and marriages that took place in Vasto for my great great grandparents for my family tree.
I would like the birth certificate for Agostino De Filippis born around the year " " and the birth certificate of his wife, Maria Annunziata Ruzzi born around the year " ". Please send a copy of their marriage certificate also if you have it.
I would also like the birth certificate of Tommaso Lazzaro born around the year " " and his wife Francesca De Francesco born around the year
" ". Please provide a copy of their marriage certificate as well.
I understand that this is many documents and I would be willing to pay you whatever fees there are in order to obtain them.
Alicia Burns
Please tell me how to write this in Italian
- DeFilippis78
- Master

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 02:19
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Please tell me how to write this in Italian
My name is " " and I live in the USA and I am requesting 6 documents regarding birth and marriages that took place in Vasto for my great great grandparents for my family tree.
Mi chiamo " " e vivo negli Stati Uniti, desidero chiedere 6 documenti riguardanti la nascita ed il matrimonio, avvenuti in Vasto, dei miei avi.
I would like the birth certificate for Agostino De Filippis born around the year " " and the birth certificate of his wife, Maria Annunziata Ruzzi born around the year " ". Please send a copy of their marriage certificate also if you have it.
Ho bisogno dell'estratto di nascita di Agostino De Filippis nato attorno al " " e di sua moglie Maria Annunziata Ruzzi natta attorno al " ", per cortesia inviatemi anche l'estratto del loro matrimonio.
I would also like the birth certificate of Tommaso Lazzaro born around the year " " and his wife Francesca De Francesco born around the year
" ". Please provide a copy of their marriage certificate as well.
Ho bisogno anche dell'estratto di nascita di Tommaso Lazzaro nato attorno al " " e di sua moglie Francesca De Francesco natta attorno al " ", per cortesia inviatemi anche l'estratto del loro matrimonio.
I understand that this is many documents and I would be willing to pay you whatever fees there are in order to obtain them.
Capisco che sto chiedendo molti documenti e desidero comunque pagare il loro prezzo per ottenerli.
Alicia Burns
Alicia Brucia
If your maiden name is DeFilippis I suggest you sign as Alicia DeFilippis Burns
Mi chiamo " " e vivo negli Stati Uniti, desidero chiedere 6 documenti riguardanti la nascita ed il matrimonio, avvenuti in Vasto, dei miei avi.
I would like the birth certificate for Agostino De Filippis born around the year " " and the birth certificate of his wife, Maria Annunziata Ruzzi born around the year " ". Please send a copy of their marriage certificate also if you have it.
Ho bisogno dell'estratto di nascita di Agostino De Filippis nato attorno al " " e di sua moglie Maria Annunziata Ruzzi natta attorno al " ", per cortesia inviatemi anche l'estratto del loro matrimonio.
I would also like the birth certificate of Tommaso Lazzaro born around the year " " and his wife Francesca De Francesco born around the year
" ". Please provide a copy of their marriage certificate as well.
Ho bisogno anche dell'estratto di nascita di Tommaso Lazzaro nato attorno al " " e di sua moglie Francesca De Francesco natta attorno al " ", per cortesia inviatemi anche l'estratto del loro matrimonio.
I understand that this is many documents and I would be willing to pay you whatever fees there are in order to obtain them.
Capisco che sto chiedendo molti documenti e desidero comunque pagare il loro prezzo per ottenerli.
Alicia Burns
Alicia Brucia
If your maiden name is DeFilippis I suggest you sign as Alicia DeFilippis Burns
- DeFilippis78
- Master

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 02:19
Re: Please tell me how to write this in Italian
Thanks Livio! I appreciate you doing that for me. This board is the best!
Alicia
Alicia