Di Fronzo/Ragno of Montemiletto

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
SynThea
Rookie
Rookie

Di Fronzo/Ragno of Montemiletto

Post by SynThea »

Currently seeking parents and/or children of Ciriaco Di Fronzo, born abt 1822; married Angela Ragno, born abt 1827; married in Montemiletto about 1854. Believe both died in Montemiletto, years unknown.

Their daughter Maria Di Fronzo, (about Sept. 1858 - after 1900) married one Gaetano Riccio (1852-1899) about 1877.

Riccio/Di Fronzo known offspring: Pasquale (abt 1879); Antonio (1881); Giuseppe (1882); Ciriaco Carmine (1883); Angelo Michele (1890); Angelina (1891).

Any help appreciated. Have many Torre le Nocelle-Montemiletto links to share.
SynThea
Massachusetts
USA
ventola

Re: Di Fronzo/Ragno of Montemiletto

Post by ventola »

There are lots of Giuseppe Riccio's one arrived from Montemiletto in 1902 and died-1906. He was 25 yrs old when he died. He was born about 1881-1882 in Montemiletto. I don't know if he is the Giuseppe you are looking for.

I am not positive Gaetano Tomasso Riccio from Montemliletto is the father of this particular Giuseppe as there are a lot of Giuseppe Riccio's.

I do not think Gaetanos wife Maria diFronzo ever came to the US> I am not positive but I think Gaetano T Riccio and the Giuseppe I mentioned above^ are buried in the same cemetery.

The Giuseppe I am talking about is buried there for sure.
SynThea
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SynThea »

Thanks for responding.

My interest is primarily the parents or children of the earlier generation ... Ciriaco Di Fronzo/Angela Ragno.

Are you connected with either of these families?
SynThea
Massachusetts
USA
ventola

Post by ventola »

I believe we are looking for 2 different families. The parent's of the Giuseppe I know of are not the same.