I want to send an email out but dont know how to write it in Italian. I need to request a death certificate. I sent them an email for a birth certificate and they sent it right away so I want to try this also:
Hello. You recently sent me a copy of a birth certificate for my great grandfather " " and made a notation that he married " " on December 20 1884. I believe she died between 1884-1892 in your town and would like to know if you can provide me with a copy of her death certificate. Id be more than happy to pay any fees for such a service. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Livio, can you write this in Italian for me?
- DeFilippis78
- Master

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 02:19
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Livio, can you write this in Italian for me?
Buongiorno. Recentemente mi avete inviato una copia del certificato di nascita di mio bisnonno "ggfather name" con una nota che diceva che si era sposato il 20 dicembre 1884 con "Wife name". Credo che "Wife name" sia morta nel Vostro comune tra il 1884 e il 1892 e Vi sarei grata se poteste inviarmi una copia del suo certificato di morte. Sarò felice di pagare quanto dovuto per questo servizio, Grazie e resto in attesa di Vostre notizie.
- DeFilippis78
- Master

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 02:19
Re: Livio, can you write this in Italian for me?
Thank you Livio. Your my "go to" guy for translating 
Alicia
Alicia