
note on birth notice
note on birth notice
I have been able to read appointed guardian, and ban or prohibition by decree of the courts but can't piece it together. Thank you for any help.

Re: note on birth notice
I'm understanding that the guardian was provisional and not permanent
Re: note on birth notice
pendenza-something to do with an account or debt not being settled or being outstanding
Re: note on birth notice
I found it.
interdizione giudiziale =appointing a legal guaridan to a person who was not of sound mind
interdizione giudiziale =appointing a legal guaridan to a person who was not of sound mind
Re: note on birth notice
thank you so much. I have been trying for a week to translate this! I can't tell you how many variations of things I put into google translate.
Re: note on birth notice
You really need to try to learn to decipher the Italian handwriting and then use a good Italian-English dictionary rather than an internet translator. A really good Italian dictionary online is:
http://www.wordreference.com/
http://www.wordreference.com/
Re: note on birth notice
thank you, I'll take a look at it.

