Surnames Coluccio, Sinato from Calabria(sp?) and Ionica(?)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
paminsocal

Surnames Coluccio, Sinato from Calabria(sp?) and Ionica(?)

Post by paminsocal »

My Great Grandparents migrated to America from the Calabria region. Great Grandfather's name was Vincienzo Coluccio and my Great Grandmother's name was Theresa Sinato from the Ionica Gioso (sp?). I would like to find relatives that live in Italy or are here in the US. Theresa had a brother named Rocco. They lived in Washington state before moving to California.
Pamela
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Surnames Coluccio, Sinato from Calabria(sp?) and Ionica(

Post by ptimber »

There are 41 listings for Coluccio in GIOIOSA IONICA. Go to www.paginebianche.it and oputr in the surname Coluccio (after do it again and put in Sinato) and then put inthe name Sinato.In the third line put in Gioiosa Ionica and then click CERCA. For any relatives in the USA go to www.infospace.com and just put in the name andnothing else. Peter
RoseDido

Re: Surnames Coluccio, Sinato from Calabria(sp?) and Ionica(

Post by RoseDido »

paminsocal wrote:My Great Grandparents migrated to America from the Calabria region. Great Grandfather's name was Vincienzo Coluccio and my Great Grandmother's name was Theresa Sinato from the Ionica Gioso (sp?). I would like to find relatives that live in Italy or are here in the US. Theresa had a brother named Rocco. They lived in Washington state before moving to California.
Hi my grandfather was Giuseppe Coluccio and my grathmothers name was Maria Leuzi from reggio calabria. they migrated to Australia in the 1950's.