FAMILY ZALTRON AND BOSCHI FRON CALABRIA OR CICÃÂ

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jrerzinger

FAMILY ZALTRON AND BOSCHI FRON CALABRIA OR CICÃÂ

Post by jrerzinger »

My new friends,

I'm looking for something about the family Zaltron and Boschi from Calabria or Cecília to continue the genealogical tree of my wife. My family is from Switzerland, and I found since my 13th generation. Now I'm trying to help her to find yours. If somebody nows something, please contacme

Juliano Rafael Erzinger
Curitiba - Paraná - Brasil
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: FAMILY ZALTRON AND BOSCHI FRON CALABRIA OR CICÃÂ

Post by ptimber »

In Italy you city, town or village of origin is most important to find reciord of person or family back to 1809. There are some records in the provincial capital but need to know place of birth. Also there is no Cicilia and Calabria has several provinces with many many towns and villages. I will try to seek entry into brazil for any record but please advise location of place of birth. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There is a town called Cicala in the province of Catanzaro in the Calabria region which is close to your spelling of the town of origin. Is this of any help to you? peter
ciaciotto

Post by ciaciotto »

could be Sicily or Sicilia?
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Sicily is an island with 9 provinces and hundreds of cities, towns and villages so when you say Sicily that is like describing Amazonas and asking for a birth record which is only in a small town or village somewhere. Please get serious. Do you know where and the year of their arrival in brazil??? Do you have any information aass to where they were destined when they arrived in brazil??? Peter