Biagi/Funai/Casci family, San Pietro, Barga

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Help in what way?? If you are looking for pre scotland data inItaly then you need the town of origin for history, documents and relatives. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Just what information do you want since you know pedigrees?? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in Barga for the pertinent documents that you want such as birth records, death records or marriage records pprovided you have full names and dates of birth. You can also go to www.paginebianche.it and in the first line put in the surname and in the thrird line put in Barga for all persons having that surname in that town and perhaps write to them and ask if they are rrelated. When writing for documents write in Italian by going to wwww.italianancestry.com in part 3 for form letters in Italian. Include a return addressed envelope and $5.00 for the documents and a dollar for stamps to any persons you write to. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

The postal code for barga is 55051 and there are 14 Biagi surnamed persons in Barga. Do the checks for the other names and decide upon the avenues you wish to take. Peter
Barga

Re: Biagi/Funai/Casci family, San Pietro, Barga

Post by Barga »

Antonio Biagi from Barga lives at

7 St Andrews Road
Renfrew
Scotland
GB
Telephone 0044 0141 8862869
Barga

Post by Barga »

Antonio Biagi
7 St Andrews Road
Renfrew
Scotland
tel 0044 0141 886 2869
Deputydog22

Post by Deputydog22 »

Anyone have information on Silvia Casci who married a Del Checcolo? Both were from Lucca and immigrated to America. Silvia was a cousin of Pope Pius XII (Eugenio Pacelli).
lamlenis

Post by lamlenis »

@ Andrew, My Great Grandma was from San Pietro in Campo and her name was Isola Casci....My grandma's name was Carla Maria Lena Casci, she married Giuseppe Del Nevo and they had a daughter, Maria Chiara Del Nevo Lena.... I don't know if maybe we are family....
XOXO
bbmomth

Post by bbmomth »

Deputydog22 wrote:Anyone have information on Silvia Casci who married a Del Checcolo? Both were from Lucca and immigrated to America. Silvia was a cousin of Pope Pius XII (Eugenio Pacelli).
My great grandmother is Silvia Casci. She married Henry DelCheccolo. What is your connection?
lamlenis

Post by lamlenis »

Andrew wrote:I am looking for further relations, brothers, sisters, and how some of the names are tied together - wife/husband etc.
@ Andrew, My Great Grandma was from San Pietro in Campo and her name was Isola Casci....My grandma's name was Carla Maria Lena Casci, she married Giuseppe Del Nevo and they had a daughter, Maria Chiara Del Nevo Lena.... I don't know if maybe we are family....
XOXO
Anna ?
scscasci@gmail.com

Post by scscasci@gmail.com »

Hello to Casci Family from Barga
My great grandfather Vincenzo Guisseppe Casci arrived in New York by ship and went on to Philadelphia and then to Toronto. There is so much history centered around him here in Toronto as he had a grape orchard -A large sign with all the sons standing by the sign "Casci Villa". A photo was taken and I have it. I also have the "Casci Villa" sign handed down and it is on the fence in our backyard today. Vincenzo bought property here in Toronto and we have a street named after him Casci Ave where his vineyard once was. Anyone who may be related to him please reply. It would be wonderful to find relatives. Thank You Sylvia Casci
nancy d stephens

Post by nancy d stephens »

My grandmother was Sylvia casci from san pietro en campo, arsenale, barga. She married henry del checcolo and immigrated to usa in about 1905. One of her sisters was isola, i think. Sylvia made her last trip to italy in 1955. I went to barga in 2012 and met many surviving casci relatives in barga. Saw exterior of old casci home, white stucco with red roof. Nancy
nancy d stephens

casci family barga, san pietro en campo, barga

Post by nancy d stephens »

Deputydog22 wrote:Anyone have information on Silvia Casci who married a Del Checcolo? Both were from Lucca and immigrated to America. Silvia was a cousin of Pope Pius XII (Eugenio Pacelli).
My grandmother was sylvia casci married to henry del checcolo. They imnigrated to ashland, kentucky in about 1905. Henry libed until 1930s. Know very little about him. Sylvia lived till 1970. She and henry had 4 kids, twins agustus and female who died soon after birth. Next was victor, then my dad, aldo.