Vinci / Irrulo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Vinci / Irrulo

Post by ptimber »

In addition to what you were advised in the Genealogy forum by another volunteer, you can go to www.paginebianche.it and insert the surname of your family member in the first line and the town of origin in the third line and click cerca. The listing of persons residing in that town will appear by name,address and telephone number. You can write them or call them orwrite to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in the town of origin for documents. Who is lady red?? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Vinci / Irrulo

Post by ptimber »

who sent you the e-mail directing you to this website???Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Vinci / Irrulo

Post by ptimber »

The replies that you rceived from me and the other person is still good information for you to act upon so there is no problem just pursue it!. If you need further assistance stick with one website. Peter
ceil23
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Vinci / Irrulo

Post by ceil23 »

HI, I think we are related, my g g grandmother was Carmela Vinci, born in 1859, her Mother was Rosa Catapano, daughter of Salvatore Catapano, and Sebastiana Moncordo,, her father was Antonio Vinci, His parents were, Sebastiano Vinci, Maria Mattone.
Camello married Guiseppe Urrata, born 1846. I have other info if you would like to have it, send me email, Radnorpl@aol.com
Ceil
Hmilliga26

Post by Hmilliga26 »

Dnuno wrote:Looking for relatives that were born in Lentini Sicily
<BR>My grandfather was Francesco Vinci born to Antonio Vinci Grandson of Sam vinci. He had siblings .. Alfio, Salvatore, Filadelfo, and marrianna. He came to the States in the early 1900\'s and was born 1884 in Lentini. He married Filadelfa Irrulo. They had 5 kids of which only 2 survived to adulthood. They are Antonio and Lena. Both born in Omaha, Nebraska in the States. I know Filadalfa had a very young brother that just died 11/18/ 2000 in Lentini. His name was Vicenzo. There was also Alfio,Cirino and filadelo.
<BR>Her parents were Salvatice Maci and carmello Irrulo. Carmello had a sister filadelfa. Can anyone help? :-D
Hmilliga26

Post by Hmilliga26 »

Hello, my great grandfather was Francesco Vinci. From what we know he was born in 1895 in Lentini, Sicily. He married Maria Segreto in Omaha Nebraska. I am just starting to get into researching them. But, as a contact on his draft form he put Filadelfo Vinci as his contact.
pink67
Master
Master

Post by pink67 »

Hmilliga26 wrote:But, as a contact on his draft form he put Filadelfo Vinci as his contact

Looks like Filadelfo was Francesco's uncle...

This is a 1920 arrival manifest (the second arrival in the U.S.) for
Francesco Vinci:

page 1:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0027
page 2:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0027

Francesco stated he was born in Siracusa (page 2 of the manifest, but on the first arrival manifest on 1913 he stated Lentini as place of birth), was single, nearest relative in Italy was his father Alfio (in Lentini), he was going to Omaha to join his uncle Filadelfio Vinci. He stated also he was in the U.S. before, from 1913 to 1915.
His Sister Sebastiana was travelling on the same boat:

page 1:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0030
page 2:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0030

Laura