I think the names are written in latin
and on the first document I thought the bridgroom's name could be Vincenzo and Francesco was his father's name
Cant make out the bride's father's name
(I'm not sure if it is the names of the bride and bridgegroom fathers that are given)
The 2nd marriage document on the same image not sure of the names either.
The other document was taken from a birth record and it is in Italian I think its a record of when the person died found it difficult to make out the actual name of the place where the person died - could it have been France??
http://img94.yfrog.com/gal.php?g=barilo ... amilyi.jpg
Grateful for any help.
Emmy
Need help to verify names on these documents please
Re: Need help to verify names on these documents please
You are right about Vincenzo and Francesco and about fathers's names. Bride's father is Caesar. I'm not sure of last name is it Juda or Luda? It is Latin.
In the 2nd the lat name is spelled with 2 d's. Same father Caesar, daughter Marianna. Can't read groom's first name, but last name is Pelrozzi and father is (I think) Donato.
In the 2nd the lat name is spelled with 2 d's. Same father Caesar, daughter Marianna. Can't read groom's first name, but last name is Pelrozzi and father is (I think) Donato.
Re: Need help to verify names on these documents please
Thanks for the quick reply Misbris much appreciated.
Was I correct about the other separate image of the extract from the birth act did this person die in France?
Thanks again
Emmy
Was I correct about the other separate image of the extract from the birth act did this person die in France?
Thanks again
Emmy
Re: Need help to verify names on these documents please
Vincenzo Baralone figlio di Francesco e
Giulietta Iuda figlia di Cesare.
Vincenzo Petrozzi(!) figlio di Donato e
Marianna Iudda figlia di Cesare.
Nell'altra foto sembra scritto "morta il 2.1.967 in Rive de Gia(Gier??) (Francia)"
Giulietta Iuda figlia di Cesare.
Vincenzo Petrozzi(!) figlio di Donato e
Marianna Iudda figlia di Cesare.
Nell'altra foto sembra scritto "morta il 2.1.967 in Rive de Gia(Gier??) (Francia)"
Re: Need help to verify names on these documents please
Many thanks Lucap for the Italian translation
Emmy
Emmy
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Need help to verify names on these documents please
You may ask for a death record at Rive de Gier
Re: Need help to verify names on these documents please
Many thanks Livio
dont know what we would do without you on the forums
Emmy
dont know what we would do without you on the forums
Emmy