Pompieri research in Modugno, Bari

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
efinn

Pompieri research in Modugno, Bari

Post by efinn »

Recent genealogical information obtained has broadened my Pompieri research. I now know that the parents of Giuseppe Pompieri were Raffaele Tarantino and Irena Toriano from Modugno. Giuseppe had siblings -

Francesco Toriano b. 1865 (married to Maria Vassallo)
Giuseppe Pompieri b. 1883 (married Vincenza Argenti in Toronto, Canada)
Anna Cristallino (Cristallini)
Maria (surname unknown)

If anyone has information regarding any of the above, please contact me at pompieri@leitrim-roscommon.com

Ed Finn
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Pompieri research in Modugno, Bari

Post by ptimber »

The civil records for the town of Modugno, prov. bari are in the family history library of the Mormon church nearest your home for a modestr $3-4 dollars and all births,marriages and births in Modugno can be researched from 1809 to 1900 so that The information you are currently seeking can be expanded to include your current inquiry. Further ikf you purchase the book Discovering Your Italian Ancestors by Lynn Nelson you will find it an excellent companion for the microfilm viewing. As for the people you list in your inquiry and seeking "any information" about them, it is trusted that the mciorfilm of the civil records will answer your unknown questions about them. if not please feel free to get back here with the specific information you are seeking about them. Peter