Hello everybody, how can I translate this in English? Please help!!!
Comune di Roma
Settore Servizi al Cittadino
Punto Citta'
Stato di Famiglia Storico in Origine.
L'Ufficiale d'Anagrafe attesta risultare dagli atti esistenti in questo Ufficio che la famiglia originaria di:
(Si rilascia in carta legale).
Thank you!!!!!!!
Stato di famiglia storico-translation!
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Stato di famiglia storico-translation!
The Google translator can help with simple texts like this.

But, what does it mean?Family History in the State of Origin.
The registrar will be certifying the documents existing in this office that the family came from:
(Released in legal paper).
http://translate.google.com/#it|en|Stat ... le).%0D%0A
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Stato di famiglia storico-translation!
"Original and historical Status of the Family
The registrar certifies that, according to the documents existing in this office, the original family of:"
The registrar certifies that, according to the documents existing in this office, the original family of:"
Re: Stato di famiglia storico-translation!
Thank you so much, I really appreciated it!
Ciao grazie a tutti !!
Ciao grazie a tutti !!
